Thursday, July 3, 2008

Framing After One Week

{the front of the house}
{the back of the house, taken from the street below}

The framing started on Monday and they got pretty far! Its nice to see things moving along ... FINALLY! It has been fun to walk through it and see how the spaces come together. Its one thing to see it on paper and quite another to actually stand there and feel how big or small that room is. My favorite part of our house is the view. There's nothing behind us and I don't think there probably ever will be. The boys ... and Zoe once's she's older ... will love that we can just hop on the 4-wheelers and head up the canyon.

1 comment:

Chantal said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you! It looks like you've got the whole little mountain to yourselves. The kids will have tons of fun playing around there.

I can't wait to see it progress!