Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nearly There!

So our cabinets went in this week and I realized I haven't posted pictures or taken them for ages! We have been so crazy busy just trying to get things done that I've had very little down time. We are always working on the house, at the office, packing or just trying to get the normal every day life to do list done. So here are a few of my favorite things about the house ...
I LOVE our new cabinets. Pax is not a fan since he says, "they look old and like they forgot to paint." I am going to love the extra counter space and that there will be enough seats at the bar that they boys can each sit on either side of dad without fighting about it ... right now we only have 2 seats.
I love the open great room with its big windows, view and lots of sunlight.
I love that Bryce and I will have our own bathroom ... including locks! Maybe I will finally get a little privacy. However this is also the kids favorite room. Ty calls our shower the cave and always runs and hides in it, Zoe loves to climb up and down the step by the bath and Pax says he will use our shower everyday since we get 2 showerheads and his bathroom only has 1.
I love Bryce's office and that it will allow him to do some paperwork at home ... even though he'll still be working he'll be with us!
We have to be out of our house by the end of this month and are planning to move in just 3 weeks. So I better get a move on getting EVERYTHING ready to go.

4 comments:

Chantal said...

Ashley - your house is GORGEOUS!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see more pictures when it's completely finished. Good luck with the move! Hopefully this will be the last one ever??!!?

Young Family Adventures said...

Yes, your house is so awesome!! When Dave came home & told me you were moving in before Thanksgiving I was shocked!! I can't wait!! What can I do to help you? I can watch your kids anytime... please call or e-mail me!! Madison & Brady would love to play with your kids!! Please let me know!! How exciting!! I love your kitchen too & all your light!! You will have an awesome view too!! Wow - how time has flown!! Be in touch - Jeanna

Julie said...

Umm wow..So whenever you need a house sitter..please do not hesitate..haha Your guys' home is amazing!!!!! I am sorry if you wake up and have no front door by the way...lol..it very well could be replaced with ours! j/k!

Can't wait to help you guys move in and get settled!!!

Robyn said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! It is soooo beautiful...you did a great job designing it! Can we move in? Do you need an architect or interior designer to help finish the rest of your mansion? - I see you have an entire mountain to expand!!! Maybe we could help design a sweet tree house with a cave so they don't use your shower! hahahah! Wish we were close enough to come over and play! Missing you guys! ps...love the cabinets!