Friday, January 30, 2009

Bathrooms

It is so nice to have our own bathroom ... although our bathroom is the favorite bathroom for the kids. They love to shower in the "cave" and swim in the tub. Zoe has now been banned from our bathtub because she splashes so much that the walls, blinds, floor ... anything within 5 feet is drenched! We actually liked this cabinet finish the best and almost put it in the kitchen instead of the off white but decided it might date the house so we just put it in our master. I love it though and LOVE my bathroom storage.
Our 1/2 bath and Ty's favorite bathroom to use. It seems that no matter where he is in the house he always runs to use this bathroom. I think he just likes that the counter is a little lower and that the faucet comes out of the wall. Whatever the reason it is always being used.
This is the tile of the basement bathroom. I love it. This is one space I didn't put a lot of thought into because I thought it wouldn't be used much but we use it nearly everyday now. Its nice that its right where the kids can play while I get ready and Zoe isn't emptying my dresser drawers. So maybe this is my bathroom now?

No comments: